Wednesday, February 06, 2008
im really happy last night=)
Woke up early in de morning to sing :)
Like after so long..hahas
After dat..
I went to pray to my ancestors..
Filial right..hahas
Once reached hme slacked awhile den went to queensway
Bought 2 water bottles & 1 shorts
I bought 2 bottle as 1 is for my sis! :)
Walked all de way 2 anchorpoint before realised dere got no atm..
so walked all de way back 2 take bus home.LOL
head to adam road 4 dinner
Stingray & lala were my dinner. :)
Treated dad beer..
Then helped out in serving customer.
LIKE OMG.
bcuz i not no experience at all..
After that head down 2 meet de rest & they are still mahjong~ing. LOL
today was really happy. :) because of my parents.
My life is perfect now. :)
A complete circle.
I realised how important is everyone around me.
They cheered up my day :)
Most importantly you lift a smile on my face..
You been really sweet these few days..
It might seems very small..but i all noe it in my heart.
Thanks. Life is going to be tough without u by my side.
I will stay accident free and sick free.
I will. This is a promise i make to you. :)
``pigGycY ; 3:55 am