Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Hello pple!
Im blogging from china weifung :)
Hahas. this is my 3rd day over here :)
The 1st day was hectic.
Once we reached the airport, we went st sightseeing w/t putting our lugguages.
We went great wall of china. Its really beautiful.
& we set on the roller coaster like thingy up 2 de 4th part of it.
2nd day we ended up travelling 8 hrs to weifung from beijing. i almost died.
The food here officially sucks.
There are alot of dishes. BUT none is edible.
There is rat, deer meat.
The rest all VEGGIES.
Every meal drink green tea.
OMG.
Im so glad maio n fish bought mi de cookies!
AND samuel for his instant noodles! :)
LOL.
OH yeah. the toilet sucks too.
I cant managed 2 flush after using the toilet over here. its damn gross.
My hotel also like dat..
The weather here is really cold.
Till i can WALK on lake cuz its frozen. LOL
I hope working wont be bad..
I cant wait 2 go back thou..hahahas
``pigGycY ; 8:14 am