Sunday, July 09, 2006
Went played pool..Malu~ated..mi manage 2 hit the ball out of the table..diao sia..hais sad sad but nvm i least i gt fun!whee..Started walking frm somerset mrt 2 tanglin..i nid a walk..it had been too long..the rainy scenes..the sweet moments i once had with all my frens..the walking in the rain..I really miss it..But..i knoe is the past.I just have to get over it.Love the letter my fren gave mi!Whee!So sweet!hha..started doin my mickey mouse puzzle..but it juz seems so tough..tmr havin test mi still doin my puzzle..i no longer hav mood n faith.
The truth hurts..It just seemed that it will be difficult to erase the history of pain..
This is the reason i dun like history=p
I felt the heart ache for you..
I felt sad cause of you..
By keeping everything inside..
When will it ever explode?
I just feel like..swimming in the world of mine..
Sometimes we put fake grins on our faces.
wHEN we know this isnt what we want.
Why izzit so tough.
Sometimes i feel so bad.so hurt.so sad.so guilty.so lonely.so afraid.
Tears just start welling up my eyes..
Flowing freely and drowning my pillows..
But what can i do?
I still have to obey the rules of LIFE.
``pigGycY ; 11:20 am