Tuesday, July 25, 2006
It is already 2+am in de morning..
However,my brain cant shut down yet.My eyes cant close and enjoy the sensation of the 'ahhh' feelings..
Im pathetically rushing for the IDEAS project!
I no longer can take it.I cant breathe.
My stats test gone.I calculated,if i past im more than elated!
Even though is easy..but my stupid watch cheated my feelings..fast by 1/2 hr..hai mi rush like mad in the end all wrong.SIAN.
After that went to eat mac..cheap cheap!haha..
Started doing..till 8 pm and we left the school..
Went to NTUC to research on de price..then the manager come ask mi u r nt suppose 2 do it as is illegal.DIAO.
Slacked for 1hr b4 started ideas again..Is like ages ago..4hrs..
Due to ERWIN WONG!keep chatting with mi dun let mi do!Di siao diao!Ltr still keep haolian..cant stand him..delay my whole process..
Stupid com..those info i found neva send nw muz redo..Hais..
I feel so trapped.So suffocated.
So much things and so little time.
Mission impossible.
``pigGycY ; 2:13 am