Sunday, February 05, 2006
Horibble day of the wk..I didnt noe!
Someone asked me if i free and she was saying we were going out to eat.
Of cuz i said okay,thinking i got a free treat.
But things dont turn out fine.
When i arrived,i saw my friends were in formal attire.
I was wearing glasses,slippers,shorts and a tshirt!
Everything was so wrong!Oh man!
I dragged myself in.How thick-skinned i can get man.
Seating down there and cant wait to leave!Agr..
Went to meet my bro ltr on.Look at him eating.lol
Went 2visit my laogong at Ps..So kelian!
She was sick..aww..=(
And she had to work for full 1mnth without a day off!so sad!
Hope she will get well soon..she promised 2 make de fav bread that is extinct at ani breadtalk outlet!
~LLemon leaf!=)=)
Went home afterwards.Im so damn bored.
Haha,there is a hamster right beside me now.cleaning itself.so cute.like vibrating like that!haha.
Another few more days.Result day.LOL
I want to jian fei..i fat le=(
+Looking forward and stop thinking of the past.What passed cant be undone.It is already the past.+
``pigGycY ; 10:29 pm