Monday, January 23, 2006
Today super busy.
So tired.
How i wish i never meet you in the first place.
How i wish i got a memory loss and forget everything about you.
But it is impossible.
Someone once told me love is childish.
How true is that?
Love just make someone loses its rational.
Love..I no longer have the ability to do so.
It no longer exist in my heart.
I no longer believe it.
But my dear friend,have trust in your soul mate.
I sincerely believe the person still cares for you.
Perhaps is just wrong timing.
Everything will get better.=)
You still got me.I might not be the person that you really need.But im ready to lend a shoulder.
Love is just a game.A painful one.
If you are the winner,you got the joy.
If you are the loser,bear the consequences and dont regret.
Im just a loser.
A ultimate one.
~piggycy~
``pigGycY ; 12:14 am