Saturday, January 28, 2006
2day memorable day.
Went back sch n meet up with de gals.so happy!
Keep seein my sunzi elvin.haha
went tiong ltr.
Took neoprint n wanted 2 return elvin $$ but he ran away-__-
Went to east coast ltr.wah so far!!
Had a hard time climbin up.haha
Was really enjoyin the breeze when this gigantic wave made me wet.-__-
Saw this gal waiting for someone.With the handphone in her hand and earpieces in her ears.
Most likely waiting for her boifren.
This guy finally appeared after a long time.
They didnt chat.
Suddenly the guy just hug this gal.So sweet!
Haha,i doubt i will do it in the evening time when every1 can see.
Everyone dere is a couple except for me.LOL.
Same as what happened in my dream!Stunning.
Went to eat mac.Went cityhall next.
Haha,from there walk 2 esplanade den de cny thingy dere.
When de bus got passed it dere but ended up walkin.LOL.
Was so happy.Really.Seemed to be myself again.
New yr not that bad 4 mi afterall.=)
Lost my way.
Heng i got it right.reached hme after 12am again.Haiz.
Saw superstars.haha.Saw my seniors in other bus.Stunning.
I feel so happy and sad.
I thought you will sms mi.but..haiz.
Ytd muz thanks samman les 2 come down=)
Really embarrass myself when going up the bus.Tripped and fall.LOL.
Leg got no feelings at all.Haiz.~Last day at work~
Im really scared.I scared im falling in love with you.
The problem is i know i cant.
I choose to avoid.Dont blame me.
There is no future.
Im seriously confused.
~Thanks for the romantic walk back to cityhall.I bet that is the only sweet memories i have with the place.Really.The another one is on my birthday.I really love u guys.I cant do without you all.BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS!YOU ALL ROCK!
=)
``pigGycY ; 12:37 am