Friday, December 16, 2005
When i read my past entires,
I realised i had know the reality.
I had matured.
I no longer the happy-go-lucky me.
I had changed to a selfish,cruel,heartless,greedy creature.
Yes,i mean creature.
The past me was so innocent n easily satisfied.
But im no longer her.
Im no longer the old me.
I had peeled off my skin,
evolving into an ugly creature.
From an angel to a devil.
Whats next?
I miss the old me.
I really do.
The happy entries.
The posititve thinkings i had for life and obstacles.
You had made me weak.
You had made me see the world.
You had changed my life.
I hate you for ruining my fantasty.
At the same time,i love you.
You had given me wonderful memories that i wouldnt forget.
What are you in my heart?
What position had i given you?
Im still wishing for the impossible.
The same old wish.
A miracle to happen.
``pigGycY ; 2:25 am