Tuesday, December 20, 2005
tired.Finally back!whee!
Went hh chalet n reached there at ard 11.
Played mahjong thru out de nite.
Shared bed wif gorilla.hw to sleep!haha..
attempt failed again.
I know i shouldnt have do it.
It just makes mi feel worse.
Had a hard time.
Sweet memories flashed back.
How many times have tears being fallen cause of you?
How many times have you left me feeling so alone?
How many times have you left me think of your words when im so miserable?
How many times..countless of them..like stars in the sky.
Went to watch 'the promise' with lots of smuggled food.
Kept eating.haha.den was late 4 work 4 half an hr.-__-.
Hai my sunzi wait 4 long 4 mi.sorrie sorrie.
Went elvin chalet ltr.Taking wrong bus-__-.
Love the stingray!and the satays i cooked=p.
1st time played mahjong i keep winning.and i really mean keep.haha ops=x.
ltr went beach.Refreshing.So good.
Went work n i reached there exactly on time.=).
Im so tired.Didnt manage to sleep much.
Still need pay $$ cuz i miscalculate.=(
Worked for 11hrs and i almost died.
I love this boy's hat.mickey mouse.Just so cute!Im that crazy to approach his mum and told her how great her son looked in that.lol!
And im praised for my Good Service.lalala.so happy!cause im in a state of dying when im working.=p"
And imgettin sianz of working.Everyone wanna quit!Lets quit 2gether!haha.
Vomitted today.Cant believe it.
Ate only 3breads,drank 1 coffee and tea and i puked everything out.-___-.
Havin gastic problems.Feel so unwell when working.
Giddy spells,but im a workhaolic.
LOL.Drank quite alot of alcohol.I also dont know why.
I try to numb myself without much success.
Everyone been telling me thats tha past.
Dont think about it.
How can i dont when i dont even know the reason!
Everything happen for a reason.
I just need to know this.
That is more than enough.
I did something stupid.
Gussed the person will be stunned=p.
The person sure thinking why is there such stupid fool in this world.haha.
And i hate it when im always being teased with this college of mine.
I dont even talk to him!
~I love myself.I dont need other people love.Im who im~
``pigGycY ; 11:40 pm