Wednesday, December 14, 2005
I miss the old times.
I miss the old me.
I miss you.
I always wonder how you are doing right now.
I miss the old sayings.
I miss the small little sweetness.
I miss the teasing.
I miss the slacking time.
You will still mind it after a long time.
I miss you guys.
I just wish time will stay still at last yr.
It is few wks from now before i will start staring into spaces.
Someone once mentioned to me,Nobody will be left alone on christmas.
But how true is that?
Lets see my this year one.
The past will never come back.
Unbearable 3mnths n 2wks.
Whats next?
Im still waiting for santa to come my house through the chimmey.
No matter how long.
Im still a little girl.Wanting present.=)
Hoping my tiny wish will come true.
Just one same old wish.
Hoping for a miracle to appear on christmas.
Like what had happened last year.
A beautiful miracle.
Memoriable christmas is all i need.
``pigGycY ; 9:59 pm