Thursday, December 29, 2005
I feel so small in this world.so ignorant.
I just want to waste my days off like what im doing right now.
Whenever i got the time,i just sleep.
I just dont want to face this world.
However,my dreamland no longer to my own likings.
I was crying when i woke up this afternoon.
I felt so helpless.
I tired to stop the dream from happening.But i cant.
I feel i got no control over anything.Even my own dreams.
I got such terrible dreams that i still remember now.It just freaks me out.
Met up with des n ian ytd.
Fell asleep while de exciting part of de movie came-__-
Im just so tired.
Nr,michael,hh came 2 visit mi=).
Thanks xh for the mickey mouse cups!=)
Ytd did wrong things at work AGAIN.
Haiz..
I thought people learn from mistakes?But i guess i never learn it.
Cause im just an idiot who dont want to progress.
Just being satisfied with myself.
I miss u guys.mon thing hope i can make it..=(
``pigGycY ; 12:57 pm