Friday, November 11, 2005
Sometimes,we hurt someone without knowing.
By telling,we hurt the person.
By not telling,we hurt him/her too.
What should we do then?
The only logical way is to avoid.
But shouldnt we be helping him/her?
Because we dont want to be fake.
I hate it.
I dont wish this to happen too.
I hope for your forgiveness.
You make me see the bad sides of yours.
But not the good sides.
How am i suppose to react?
Been so moody these few days.
We wear the same type of clothes.
We were in the same class.
We got same houses but different homes.
We are the supposed best friends.
Yet,ten years later we changed.
You have a handsome man beside you.
Who only had eyes for you.
I'm just another lonely soul in this world.
You are full vase-shaped.
I am bamboo-shaped.
I thought we were once so similiar.
But as time passed by,we changed.
I no longer recognise you.
I thought we are parallel.
Reality proved us wrong.
How i wish..how i wish..
Fantasty coming true.
``pigGycY ; 6:48 pm