Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Im actually missing 4H.
It is only 2days away from school.
I think i will cry during the last paper.
It will going to be the last time.
I miss the fun times we had in class.
I dont want olevels to come so soon.
I want the class to be as before.
Lively yet guai?
Haha..i still can remember the times when our class everyone is sleeping.
Amuse by LCB.
Listening attentively to LMC.
Busy copying at Ms Mah lesson./Titration!
Playing a fool in Armstrong lesson.
Sleeping/doing math/talking in Lit lesson.
Slacking in Mr Ng class.
Giving lame jokes in Gu lao shi lesson.
Fight against the sleepness in AJ lesson!Onward?
Having lots of fun in PE!
Les-ing in sch.
These times will never return.
I hate it.
I hate that once memories are over it will never occurs again.
I thought it is a life-cycle.
Things keep repeating.
But im wrong.
Happy moments wont repeat.
History will never repeat again.
It wont last,neither will it repeat.
Helpess,hopeless.
UNITED WE STAND.
``pigGycY ; 6:36 pm