Sunday, October 16, 2005
I wanna stand wif u on de mountain.
I wanna bathe u in the sea.
I wanna lay my dreams forever
until the sky falls down on mi.
my sky is falling.
I wish u r here.
Is all my wishful thinking.
Tell me that all these is useless.
All these is not worth it.
Tell me the truth.
Dont make mi waiting.
If things could be as before,i dun mind waiting.
I really dont mind.
Why cant you tell me the real reason?
My heart is telling mi to continue waiting.
Am i foolish?
Am i doing the right thing?
I hope someone or somebody can give mi an answer..
Suddenly i know the feeling of waiting..the pain of it..
Perhaps u r feeling far worse off than mi..
Just let me know..
I promise not to abandon you..
Why couldnt you trust mi..
Everything was gone with the wind.
You have changed.
Maybe is i dont understand you.
heart really aches to see that.
But you got your choice to make.
Really regret not taking a photo with you.
Well,i certainly hope it will arrive.
``pigGycY ; 2:02 am